Having breasts that are too large for your body is a terribly misunderstood issue that can cause serious, long-term health risks for women. If larger breasts run in your family or if you’re suffering from any kind of neck or back pain because of your breasts, then you may want to start considering the idea of a breast reduction. Morristown women whose breasts limit their activities or cause them pain can get safe, quick results and relief from a breast reduction.
As a woman, Dr. Comizio is in a unique position to understand her patients’ needs and concerns when it comes to having breasts that are too large. Give Dr. Comizio a call today at (973) 775-9248. We would absolutely love to set up an in-person consultation so you can get answers to any questions and concerns that you have. Dr. Comizio can perform an examination, discuss your goals, and then go over your options.
Take a look below at 5 very important reasons why women with larger breasts might benefit from breast reduction.
Morristown Patients Ask: Why Get Breast Reduction?
Here are 5 outstanding reasons why any woman struggling with large breasts should consider breast reduction.
- Pain – If your breasts are causing you neck or back pain, or maybe even bad posture or numbness, it’s probably a good idea to start thinking about getting a breast reduction. Morristown women who get breast reductions tell us that it absolutely changed their lives. Their pain is gone and they’re finally able to live their lives to the fullest.
- Attention – Having large breasts can bring a lot of unwanted attention your way. This kind of humiliation can have a deep, lasting impact on your quality of life. With a breast reduction the comments and stares can finally stop.
- Sleeping – Only other women with large breasts know the struggle of trying to find a comfortable position to sleep. With a breast reduction, you’ll be able to sleep without a special pillow or worrying about your comfort.
- Clothing – Finding clothes that fit your body might be easy, but finding clothes that also fit your breasts can be incredibly frustrating. Imagine being able to finally fit into all of those cute bathing suits!
- Lifestyle and Exercise – But maybe one of the best reasons to consider breast reduction is that you’ll be able to exercise and enjoy an active lifestyle without the pain and inconvenience of having larger breasts. You’ll also be able to breathe easier when you head outdoors.
But Will Insurance Cover My Breast Reduction?
Morristown patients often ask us this question and it is somewhat of a point of passion for Dr. Comizio. Insurance providers will often cover a breast reduction when it erases painful symptoms. Dr. Comizio will work as hard as she can with your insurance company to make sure that your procedure gets covered. Some insurers exclude coverage for breast reduction. Dr Comizio also participates in financing options for cash paying patients.
Dr. Comizio has helped hundreds of women in the exact same position as you are right now. She knows exactly what you might be going through with having large breasts and we would absolutely love to get you into our offices to talk with the doctor. Dr. Comizio will talk with you about the different types of breast reduction procedures we offer and which one is right for you. Call us today at (973) 775-9248.